Desserts are always so much fun to include as part of a meal – especially a chilled dessert. This Creamy Banana Pie is easy to make and you find yourself wanting that second slice! I first made this dessert for Super Bowl Sunday and found it was a nice balance to the heavier Super Bowl foods being served. It made a nice summer dessert on a hot summer day. It is versatile as you can enjoy it all year-long! Enjoy!
No Bake Creamy Banana Pie with Toasted Coconut
- 1 Graham Pie Crust
- 2 Bananas ripe
- 1 4 serving size box of instant sugar free, fat free Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup Skim Milk cold
- 1 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk can
- 1 cup Whipped Topping light, thawed (in a tub)
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- 1/3 cup Toasted Coconut flake
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, cold milk, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Blend for 2-minutes and place in the refrigerator to chill for 5-minutes.
- Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Slice bananas and place in the bottom and sides of the cookie crust.
- Pour filling into the crust.
- Place in the refrigerator until it sets.
Finish and Serve
- Before serving, sprinkle toasted coconut on the top and then finish with whipped cream to decorate the edges.