Another wonderful “No Bake Pie” with a twist on my favorite M&Ms by using Mint Dark Chocolate M&Ms! Of course you could use your favorite flavor of M&Ms such as Peanut, Peanut Butter or Milk Chocolate! You can’t go wrong with the M&Ms of your choice! Except you might skip crushing the M&Ms depending upon the filling – but the pie will still be beautiful and delicious!
Since my younger days, I loved M&Ms and as a fun fact — one of my favorite NASCAR drivers, Kyle Busch, is sponsored by M&Ms – he has a really awesome stock car! Are there any other NASCAR fans? Enjoy this yummy dessert!
No Bake Creamy Chocolate Banana Pie with Crushed Mint M&Ms Made with Dark Chocolate
- 1 Graham Pie Crust
- 2 Bananas ripe
- 1 4 serving size box of instant sugar free, fat free Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cups Skim Milk cold
- 1 cup Whipped Topping light, thawed (in a tub)
- Whipped Cream Optional
- 1 cup Crushed Mint M&Ms made with Dark Chocolate
- In a bowl make the chocolate pudding by adding the cold milk to the chocolate pudding mix.
- Blend for 2-minutes and place in the refrigerator to chill for 5-minutes.
- Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Slice bananas and place in the bottom of the pie crust. Pour the chocolate pudding into the pie crust. Place in the refrigerator until it sets.
Finish and Serve
- Before serving, sprinkle crushed Mint M&Ms made with Dark Chocolate on the top and then finish with whipped cream to decorate the edges if desired.