Pies are one of the most perfect desserts! The options are just endless and today I bring you another wonderful No Bake Pie. This version combines vanilla and chocolate pudding, with bananas topped with Pistachios! Plus there is a healthy benefit with the bananas and pistachios! Enjoy!!
No Bake Double Layered Banana Pie with Pistachios and Chocolate
- 2 Graham Pie Crust
- 4 Bananas ripe
- 1 4 serving size box instant sugar free, fat free Vanilla Pudding
- 1 4 serving size box instant sugar free, fat free Chocolate Pudding
- 4 cups Skim Milk cold
- 2 cups Whipped Topping light, thawed (in a tub)
- 1 cup Whipped Topping light
- 1/2 cup Pistachios
- In a small bowl add 2 cups cold milk to a package of chocolate instant pudding. Beat for 2-minutes and place in the refrigerator to chill for 5-minutes. Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Slice bananas and place in the bottom of the pie crust. Pour some of the chocolate pudding into the pie crust. Place in the refrigerator until it sets.
- Now repeat the Filling Preparation except with the vanilla pudding.
- After the chocolate pudding sets, add another layer of bananas and top with the vanilla pudding. Place in refrigerator until it sets.
Finish and Serve
- Before serving, sprinkle pistachios on the top and if desired finish with whipped cream to decorate the edges.