A delicious, creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip that is Keto friendly plus is easy and quick to make. It appears to be a high fat dip made with cream cheese and sour cream; however, the main ingredients are protein! This recipe can easily be modified to include different ingredients or different measurements to make it more or less creamy. To reduce the sodium, consider boiling and shredding the chicken instead of using a Rotisserie Chicken.
Creamy Buffalo Wing Dip Recipe
Being from the Buffalo region I only use Anchor Bar Wing Sauce but you could substitute your favorite wing or hot sauce. This recipe only requires a few ingredients that you may have in your refrigerator. Cottage Cheese and Plain Greek Yogurt is used instead of Cream Cheese and Ranch Dressing. Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese provides a nice layer of flavor with the Wing Sauce providing a rich color. This Skinny Buffalo Dip looks high fat but instead it is loaded with protein!
Serve with Vegetables or Baked Tortilla Chips
This quick and easy Buffalo Chicken Dip can be made ahead and baked just before serving. It warms over nicely in the microwave if there are left overs. Our favorite pairing is with fresh veggies! Carrots are a favorite and Baked Tortilla Chips. To keep the wing dip warm, consider heating in a small slow cooker.
Skinny Buffalo Dip
If you are following 21-Day containers, this recipe has been changed so be sure to reference the original recipe that can be located here.
A High Protein Super Bowl Buffalo Wing Dip
- 3/4 cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt Plain
- 2 tsp Italian Seasonings
- 3/4 cup Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce Your Favorite Heat
- 3/4 cup Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 cups Rotisserie Chicken shredded
Serve with Suggestions
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Crusty Bread
- Tortilla Chips
- Toasted Baguette Slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt, salt, and Italian seasonings. For a smoother dip, blend with a mixer or food processor.
- Mix in the Anchor Bar Sauce and cheese.
- Lastly fold in the chicken.
- Transfer dip to an oven safe dish. Bake for 15 minutes and broil for a couple of minutes. You will need about 20 minutes to include the transition from baking to broil.
- Serve with your favorite dipping foods and top with crumbled blue cheese or chives if desired!
Thank you for Following Supper Plate
Other Game Day Recipes You May Enjoy
It is Super Bowl Sunday with Buffalo Style Meatballs!
Buffalo Style Potatoes with Crumbled Blue Cheese Dressing
Super Bowl Cast Iron Skillet Authentic Buffalo Chicken Wing Pizza
Super Bowl Cast Iron Skillet Authentic Buffalo Wing Blue Cheese Pizza
Guinness Turkey Chili the Perfect Comfort Food!