This is a hardy Buffalo Wing Pizza for your Super Bowl party! It combines the love of Pizza and Buffalo Chicken Wings all in one recipe! There are a lot of options from the heat of the Buffalo Wing Sauce; topping the baked pizza with Blue Cheese Dressing or even Ranch Dressing! Enjoy this Super Bowl pizza any time you want a fun and a different spin on pizza!
Buffalo Chicken Wing Pizza
- 10 inch Cast Iron Skillet Pan
- ¼ cup Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ½ cup Carrots sliced thin or diced
- ½ cup Celery sliced thin or diced
- 4 ounces Rotisserie Chicken cubed
- 2/3 cup Your Favorite Cheese shredded
- 1 Pizza dough about 16 ounces
Baked Pizza Toppings (Optional)
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the cast iron skillet. Roll out pizza dough into desired size and place in the cast iron skillet. Let it rest for a few minutes.
- Add Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce as the sauce. Top with carrots and celery. Shake the cooked chicken in Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce and add to the pizza. Top with your favorite Pizza Cheese.
- Once baked consider adding any additional toppings for a even more fun pizza!
- Bake for about 20 to 25-minutes.
- Serve with extra blue cheese and Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce to dip your pizza in!