This is a fun twist on serving potatoes with a Buffalo Wing Sauce! A perfect Super Bowl dish that can be prepared ahead of time with about a 20-minute final prep time. Select your favorite heat level of Buffalo Wing Sauce and your favorite potatoes. For this recipe I used Russet but I would imagine that small Red Potatoes would also be an excellent choice! Be creative with your toppings and enjoy!!
Buffalo Style Potatoes with Crumbled Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Original Anchor Bar Wing Sauce your favorite heat
- 1/8 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 4 Russet Potatoes large
- 1 tbsp Peanut oil for frying
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper freshly ground
- ¼ cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- I made this a couple of days earlier. Mix the mayonnaise, Original Anchor Bar Wing Sauce and paprika in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until dinner.
- Bake the potatoes – I did this a couple of days earlier and kept them wrapped in foil in the refrigerator. Cut potatoes into desired size – I left the skins on the potatoes. I think it makes them more interesting to eat.
- Add peanut oil to a heavy pan to cover the bottom and heat. Add potatoes and cook for about 10-minutes on each side – turning periodically. Seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the potatoes to a platter and top with the dressing and blue cheese. You could garnish it with parsley and additional smoked paprika. I like to serve it with a side of the dressing so you can add more because it is that good!
Thank you for Following Supper Plate
Other Game Day Recipes You May Enjoy
A High Protein Super Bowl Buffalo Wing Dip (Keto Friendly)
It is Super Bowl Sunday with Buffalo Style Meatballs!
Super Bowl Cast Iron Skillet Authentic Buffalo Chicken Wing Pizza
Super Bowl Cast Iron Skillet Authentic Buffalo Wing Blue Cheese Pizza