Did you ever receive an unexpected gift that you could not stop eating! That happened to us when one of our friends brought over her Cereal Crunch! The saltiness of the pretzels, the sweetness of white chocolate and then add the crunchy cereal becomes an addicting snack. You keep going back for just one more handful! It was so yummy, that we went out to purchase the ingredients to make our own gifts! The below picture shows the different sizes making them even more fun to eat.
One of the things I love about Christmas is wrapping gifts and making them special by adding bows and little accent items. Our gift came beautifully wrapped in a decorative box and bow. It is so pretty it was difficult to open it. But of course we were curious to have a taste of the Cereal Crunch! If you are looking to make a homemade gift for someone – this is the gift! It is easy to make and homemade gifts made with love are the best gifts!
Making the Cereal Crunch
We start with selecting our ingredients that contains 3 cups of Captain Crunch Cereal, 3 cups Rice Krispies Cereal, 3 cups of pretzel sticks, and 3 cups Chow Mein Noodles. (You did not expect that last ingredient, did you?) Of course feel free to substitute your favorite ingredients. Melt 2 pounds of white candy either in a double boiler on the stove top or in the microwave. Mix dry ingredients with candy coating until pieces are coated and forms into clusters. Spread on wax paper to dry (20 – 30 minutes) and break up further into bite size clusters. Store in an airtight container.
When serving Cereal Crunch, place on a festive plate or place in a beautiful gift box. Doesn’t it look like Christmas snow! Such a pretty presentation and gift. Enjoy!
Thank You for Following Supper Plate
You May Also Enjoy
- 3 cups Captain Crunch Cereal
- 3 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 cups Pretzel Stix broken into small pieces
- 3 cups Chow Mein Noodles
- 2 pounds White Candy Coating Chips melted
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Melt the white candy either in a double boiler on the stove top or in the microwave.
- Mix dry ingredients with candy coating until pieces are coated and forms into clusters.
- Spread on wax paper to dry (20 – 30 minutes) and break up further into bite size clusters.
- Store in an airtight container.