At $1.80 a slice, enjoy this easy to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Serve at room temperature or slightly warm to bring out the gooey chocolate chips and heavenly chocolate aroma! And the best part is you have 6 ingredients to make this cake in the microwave! Yep the microwave! No turning on the oven and heating up the kitchen on a hot summer day. Or when the oven is in great demand – you can make dessert in the microwave. Looking for a quick dessert after dinner? Just before sitting down for dinner, put this cake in the microwave and when the clean up is done enjoy a warm dessert! If that isn’t enough, you can skip a mixing bowl and whisk together the ingredients right in the Rockcrok! If you order anything from my personal Pampered Chef website I will earn a commission.
Would you like to make this cake with me in my kitchen? Read on for step by step instructions and a cooking video showing you how to make this cake in a Rockcrok! The recipe is from Pampered Chef therefore I am providing a recipe image and a link to the recipe. Let me know what you think of the recipe and our Rockcrok! Also would you like more cooking demos from my kitchen?
Cook with Me in My Kitchen
First you need the recipe that you can find on Pampered Chef Website and below. Then on to baking our cake!
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
- Take out your 6 ingredients and Rockcrok EveryDay Pan.
- Measure the water, olive oil, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
- As a tip spray your measuring cup before adding the peanut butter to make it easier to remove.
- Add the Devil Food cake mix to your Rockcrok EveryDay Pan.
- Whisk in the eggs, oil, and water.
- Mix in the peanut butter.
- Stir in the chocolate chips!
- Add the cover and place in microwave for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave. Let sit for 5-minutes with the cover.
Time to Enjoy!
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake is enjoyed at room temperature or warm. I like to serve it in a bowl with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream. Store in the Rockcrok with the cover.
Cleaning the Rockcrok
Just put it into the dishwasher! Or hand wash. Add some warm water and a little dish detergent to the Rockcrok. No need to soak. Using a dish cloth, wash the Rockcrok and then dry. Cleaning is a snap!
- We have a lot of quality products and pantry items available through my Pampered Chef website!
- My Facebook Page Cooking in Bernice’s Kitchen is a great way to stay in contact if you wish to follow my new adventure.
- On my YouTube Channel I am starting to share closed caption cooking videos and product reviews.
- I am authorized to sell Pampered Chef in the United States and will receive a commission if you order from my personal website.