Cranberry Pecan Bread is a perfect holiday bread that we serve at Thanksgiving but is wonderful for any occasion. This recipe makes two-loaves to enjoy one now and freeze one for later! It warms up nicely in the oven or microwave and can be enjoyed on its own, with butter or jelly!! Plus it is great to have another recipe to use those fresh cranberries that tend to get thrown away!Jump to Recipe
Thank you for Following Supper Plate
If you Enjoy Holiday Bread, You Might Enjoy
Cranberry Pecan Bread
- 1 ½ cups Flour
- 1 ½ cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 ¼ cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- ¾ cup Fat-Free Milk
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Fresh Cranberries Coarsely Chopped
- ½ cup Chopped Pecans Toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; prepare two 8×4 inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. In a smaller bowl combine the wet ingredients.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Once well mixed, stir in the cranberries and pecans. Divide evenly between the two pans.
- Bake about 50-minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10-minutes on a cooling rack. Then loosen sides of the bread using a knife or spatula to remove from the loaf pans to fully cool.
- Once cooled, wrap tightly and store in the refrigerator, counter top, or freeze.