I made this delicious Farfalle Pasta with a boost of protein and veggies using Pampered Chef enrichables making it a one-pot meal in 30-minutes! Currently I am trying a new product to boost the protein and veggies in our meals. It is called enrichables and it comes in Kale & Fiber and Pea Protein. Before we go any further, if you order anything from my personal Pampered Chef website I will earn a commission. Ok, back to cooking! Pampered Chef has a recipe that uses the Kale & Fiber to give a Farfalle pasta dish a boost.
However, I modified it to also add a boost of protein! Now it becomes a one-pot meal that is on the table in 30-minutes!! Store the leftovers and reheat in the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and then place in the dishwasher! Easy peasy with minimal dishes – that is a win for me! Since I only made minor modifications, I am not sharing a separate recipe card but an image and a link to Pampered Chef recipe. Check out my blog post introducing enrichables for more information on this wonderful product.
Farfelle with a Boost Recipe
There are two ways you can locate this recipe. The first is through my Pampered Chef website and I am including the image below.
How to Make Farfelle with a Boost
- Start with microwaving the pasta and water in your Rockcrok Dutch Oven.
- While the pasta is cooking, grate your cheeses and combine the ingredients except the enrichables in your Manual Food Processor to make the cream sauce.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained then mix in the cream sauce!
- Add the Pea Protein and Kale & Fiber enrichables!
- Add more liquids until you get to the desired consistency.
- Serve with additional Parmesan Cheese and fresh herbs!
- Store any leftover in the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, reheat the next day in the Rockcrok, then place in the dishwasher!
My Modifications and Tips
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature and you might want to take the chill off the milk.
- Reduced the white cheddar cheese in half and did not add the parmesan cheese to the pasta but instead as a topping. Ok, a generous topping!
- Not a big fan of parsley so used fresh Basil instead!
- Skipped the garlic because I just was not in the mood for garlic.
- Lastly, add a little more milk and Greek Yogurt to compensate for two packages of Enrichables. But this is totally up to your preference!
How do you order Enrichables?
Ordering is simple. Enrichables is offered on a subscription basis that allows you to skip a month if you do not need the order! You can subscribe on a monthly basis or pre-paid 3 months or 6 months for the best price. If you want to give it a try, Pampered Chef has a one-time option of ordering a small pouch or large pouch! But your best price is to start with month by month because you can skip a month or cancel. Shipping is included in the price.
- We have a lot of quality products and pantry items available through my Pampered Chef website!
- Please join my VIP Facebook group. I will be sharing sneak previews of upcoming products, fun games, customer appreciation events, recipes and so much more!!
- On my YouTube Channel I am starting to share closed caption cooking videos and product reviews.
- I am authorized to sell Pampered Chef in the United States and will receive a commission if you order from my personal website.