At $1.70 a serving, Greek Yogurt Parfait with Berries is fun to make with minimal ingredients and time. Perfect for breakfast, a healthy snack, dessert and an easy way to add more protein to your meal planning. Everyone can make their parfait to their own preference with adding fun ingredients that might be in your pantry! Or enjoy going to the supermarket looking for fun ingredients. Consider a “make your own Parfait dessert bar” with providing different ingredients. Your family will have a great time creating their own dessert. Step by step instructions and helpful tips provided.
If you enjoy this recipe and the tips, would you consider giving us a 5 star rating and a comment? It would help us with our Google rankings. Thank you for the consideration!
Greek Yogurt Parfait Helpful Tips
- Glass: Select a nice glass that accommodates layering the ingredients. If having a Greek Yogurt Parfait bar, then consider providing clear, plastic containers that are still pretty to view the final parfait.
- Greek Yogurt: Vanilla Greek Yogurt works nicely or Plain Greek Yogurt. If Greek Yogurt is too thick then consider Yogurt. A 5.3 ounce individual serving container works nicely. Another option is a 32 ounce container.
- Raw Honey: If using Plain Greek Yogurt, consider using raw honey to sweeten.
- Berries: Select your favorite berries. If using strawberries you can dice, chop or slice them as each provide a different appearance.
- Add-In Ingredients: This is the fun part! The options really are endless. Take a look in your pantry for ideas. Granola is always a favorite but how about chocolate shavings, M&M’s, cinnamon sugar and whatever works for you!
How to Make Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Serving Glass: Add a layer of Greek Yogurt to your serving glass.
- Layer Ingredients: Next add a layer of fresh berries and add-in ingredients.
- Finish: Top with the remaining Greek Yogurt, fresh berries, and add-in ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank You for Following Supper Plate
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
Greek Yogurt Parfait
- 1 Nice Glass
- 5.3 ounces Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 4 ounces Mixed Berries
- Crushed Oreos
- Chocolate Shavings
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Add a layer of Greek Yogurt to your serving glass.
- Layer with fresh berries and an add-in ingredient.
- Top with the remaining Greek Yogurt, fresh berries, and add-in ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!