No Bake Banana Pudding Pie is a perfect dessert option when using the oven is not an option or when a quick dessert is desired! Desserts are always so much fun to include as part of a meal – especially a chilled dessert. This Creamy Banana Pie is easy to make and you find yourself wanting that second slice!
No Bake Banana Pudding Pie
We first enjoyed this delicious dessert for Super Bowl Sunday as a nice balance to the heavier Super Bowl foods. Recently, I purchased a store bought “homemade” Banana Cream Pie at our local grocery store bakery. Unfortunately it was a cream pie without any bananas! Instead they used a banana extract. My first bite I picked up on the extract and knew this pie was a mistake. We ended up throwing it away! Not sure how you make a Banana Cream pie without adding any real bananas! Going forward I am going to make my pies since the No Bake versions are super easy to make especially since I use a store-bought Graham crust.
For fun, I topped the Banana Pudding Pie with toasted coconut and added whipped cream to finish the edges. Plus it adds another layer of flavor to this delicious pie!
No Bake Banana Pudding PiePin Recipe
- Medium bowl
- Hand mixer
- 1 Graham Pie Crust
- 2 Bananas ripe
- 1 4 serving size box of instant sugar free, fat free Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup Skim Milk cold
- 1 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk can
- 1 cup Whipped Topping light, thawed (in a tub)
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- 1/3 cup Toasted Coconut flake
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, cold milk, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Using a hand mixer, blend for 2-minutes and place in the refrigerator to chill for 5-minutes.
- Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Slice bananas and place in the bottom and sides of the cookie crust.
- Pour filling into the crust.
- Place in the refrigerator until it sets.
Finish and Serve
- Before serving, sprinkle toasted coconut on the top and then finish with whipped cream to decorate the edges.