No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie has a delicious twist with the addition of crushed M&Ms as the topping! This pie can be ready to serve in about two-hours making it a great no bake option perfect for any time of the year! Plus children would love a pie with fun M&Ms!Jump to Recipe
No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie
When I made my Creamy Banana Pie with Coconut there were so many variations that would make it different each time you make it. This recipe is similar to the original except this time I used chocolate pudding and crushed Mint M&Ms made with Dark Chocolate as a topping. The mint is delicious with the chocolate pudding. I had bought the M&Ms to make Christmas cookies but then ran out of time. So they sat in the pantry and then the inspiration hit me. Why not use them as a topping! The mint M&M’s are festive and would make a great St. Patty’s day pie!
As many people, I loved M&Ms since childhood when there was only one flavor for the selection! Plus one of my favorite NASCAR drivers, Kyle Busch, has M&Ms as a sponsor with M&Ms logos on his driver’s suit, helmet, stock car and more! When you go to a NASCAR event, people are walking around in jackets and other M&Ms clothing. It is a fun time! Plus I have a bag of M&Ms ready when watching the Cup races!! The No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie with the crushed M&Ms are perfect for race day! Another great option is my Chocolate Pudding Banana Pie that I topped with Pistachios providing a nice crunch and saltiness! The alternatives are really endless with each one being a delicious experiment! This version ended up both delicious and fun!
No Bake Chocolate Pudding PiePin Recipe
- Medium bowl
- Hand mixer
- 1 Graham Pie Crust
- 2 Bananas ripe
- 1 4 serving size box of instant sugar free, fat free Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cups Skim Milk cold
- 1 cup Whipped Topping light, thawed (in a tub)
- Whipped Cream Optional
- 1 cup Crushed Mint M&Ms made with Dark Chocolate
- In a medium bowl add the chocolate pudding and cold milk.
- Using a hand mixer blend for 2-minutes and place in the refrigerator to chill for 5-minutes.
- Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Slice bananas and place in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour the chocolate pudding into the pie crust.
- Place in the refrigerator until it sets.
Finish and Serve
- Before serving, sprinkle crushed Mint M&Ms made with Dark Chocolate on the top and then finish with whipped cream to decorate the edges if desired.