At $2.00 a serving, No Bake Mixed Berry Cheesecake is filled with fresh strawberries and blueberries! Enjoy a delicious dessert that is light, smooth and creamy. Plus it is super easy to make with just the right amount of sweetness allowing the natural flavor of the Strawberries and Blueberries to dominate! Adding an Oreo Crust takes it to the next level of deliciousness! Consider making two since it will not last long beyond the first slice plated — quickly becoming your favorite version of a No Bake Cheesecake!
If you enjoy this recipe and the tips, would you consider giving us a 5 star rating and a comment? It would help us with our Google rankings. Thank you for the consideration!
Cheesecake on the Go!
This Cheesecake it not only delicious but it also travels easily. This was a key point since I needed a Valentine’s Day dessert when my husband and I were visiting my mother. It needed to be a Cheesecake with Strawberries and Blueberries (my mother’s favorite) that would not get messed up when traveling. We placed the finished Cheesecake (Blueberry Sauce and Strawberry toppings added) in a cooler packed with freezer packs. It arrived at my mother’s house without any problems! Not one Strawberry was out of place. I recommend bringing this chilled Oreo Cheesecake to your next office party, family gathering, or summer picnic and you will be the baker in demand! No one needs to know how easy this Berry Cheesecake recipe is to make!
No Bake Mixed Berry Topping for the Cheesecake
A mixture of a cooked Blueberry Sauce and fresh Strawberries top off this delicious Cheesecake. Consider a thicker Blueberry Sauce that centers the top surrounded by Strawberries. Add more water or less thickening agent to make a thinner Blueberry Sauce that will run down the sides of each slice. The recipe makes more Blueberry Sauce that might be needed for one Cheesecake – but you could always save it as a topping for pancakes! Imagine their surprise when you serve pancakes with a nice warm blueberry topping!
Basic Cheesecake Filling
- Only a few ingredients make up the delicious filling of this Cheesecake. Cream Cheese, Whipped Topping, Sugar, Vanilla and Peach Schnapps was added for fun but could be eliminated. In less than ten minutes, the ingredients can be easily blended together.
- Using a stand up mixer or hand mixer blend the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the Whipped Topping blending into the cream cheese until smooth.
- Blend in the sugar, vanilla and Peach Schnapps.
How to Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Rinse and dry the Strawberries removing the stems.
- Slice 1 1/2 cups and let dry on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- Reserve the remaining Strawberries for the topping.
- Using an 8-inch Oreo Pie Crust, spoon in half of the filling, then layer the sliced Strawberries, finishing with the remaining Cheesecake filling.
- Place in the refrigerator, ideally overnight for the flavors to blend.
- Before adding your toppings, place in the freezer for an hour or two making it easier to finish. Remove from the freezer when ready to decorate!
- Place the desired amount of Blueberry Sauce in the middle and then surround with the remaining Strawberries pressing in slightly.
- If this Mixed Berry Cheesecake is for Valentine’s Day then consider adding Pearls Candy around the edge – it is a nice touch!
A Mixed Berry Cheesecake for Any Occasion!
This is a wonderful Summer Berry Cheesecake where you could skip the Pearls Candy adding more strawberries to the edge of the Cheesecake. For Memorial Day or Fourth of July leave a white edge for a Red, White, and Blue theme! The options really are endless and add another wonderful dimension! Once you are happy with the toppings, cover and place the refrigerator.
For More No Bake Options Please Consider
Thank You for Following Supper Plate
No Bake Mixed Berry Cheesecake
- Mixing bowl and mixer (ie., stand up mixer or hand mixer)
- Medium size saucepan
- Oreo Store bought Crust or 8- or 9-inch pie plate
- 8- inch Oreo Crust Store Bought
Basic Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese Light room temperature
- 1 cup Whipped Topping Light
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Fresh Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Peach Schnapps optional
- 1 cups Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup Water more for a thinner sauce
- 1/8 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pearl Candy
Basic Cheesecake Filling Preparation
- Wash 1 ½ cups of the strawberries, remove the stems, and slice. Place them on a paper towel to remove any excess liquid. Keep the remaining strawberries to finish the Cheesecake.
- Using a stand-up mixer or hand mixer, blend the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the Whipped Topping blending into the Cream Cheese.
- Blend in the Sugar, Vanilla and Peach Schnapps.
Chilled Oreo Cookie Cheesecake Preparation
- Take your store bought Oreo Crust out of its package.
- If you are making a crust, then crush the Oreos cookies finely, mix with butter. Press the Oreo mixture onto bottom and up the side of an 8- or 9-inch pie plate.
- Spoon in about half of the Filling and smooth out evenly.
- Layer the sliced Strawberries across the Cheesecake.
- Top with the remaining Filling and smooth out evenly. You might get a few Oreo crumbs into the Cheesecake but that is okay since you will be adding a topping before serving.
- Place in the refrigerator ideally overnight to enhance the flavors.
Blueberry Sauce Preparation
- Place the blueberries, water, and Sugar into a medium sauce pan – I prefer a no stick for easy cleanup. Simmer to a low boil.
- Combine Cornstarch with 2 tbsp cold water.
- Slowly stir the Cornstarch mixture into the sauce pan. Simmer at a low boil until desired thickness.
- Mix in the Vanilla.
Mixed Berry Cheesecake Final Preparation
- Place the Cheesecake in the freezer for an hour or two before adding your Mixed Berry topping. If you are low on time, you could skip placing in the freezer. It does make the Cheesecake firmer when decorating.
- Place the desired amount of Blueberry Topping onto the center and spread outwards.
- Surround the Blueberry Topping with the remaining Strawberries. They could be sliced in half or whole Strawberries could be used.
- Add any additional toppings such as Pearls Candy depending upon the occasion.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Cut with a sharp knife that is held under hot water to make it easier to cut the Cheesecake. After each use, wipe the knife with a paper towel to avoid adding any Oreo crust left on the knife back onto the Cheesecake. Carefully lift out of the pan, placing onto a plate. Consider adding more Blueberry Sauce or Strawberries.