At an economical $1.20 a cocktail, making your own Martinis are a fun way to enjoy an adult beverage. This simple to make Orange Martini uses 6 ingredients that includes the garnish!
The key to this martini is using Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka with it smooth and creamy vanilla flavor. A touch of light creams continues to blend in the creamy flavor. And naturally the orange juice adds the orange flavor and then a generous topping of whipped topping! For a sweeter version, add a shot of Orange Liqueur! Read on for step by step instructions and 3 Tips for making the Martini.
If you enjoy this recipe and the tips, would you consider giving us a 5 star rating and a comment? It would help us with our Google rankings. Thank you for the consideration!
6 Ingredients Martini
- Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
- Light Cream
- Orange Juice
- Orange Liqueur, optional
- Whipped Topping, homemade or store-bought
- A fresh Orange
Making an Orange Martini
- Ingredients: Let’s start with gathering our ingredients, Martini Shaker, and glasses since the martini is quick to make!
- Add Ice: We start with adding ice to a martini shaker.
- Ingredients: Add the ingredients except whipped topping and garnish.
- Shake: Now shake the martini shaker to chill and blend the ingredients.
- Pour: Pour into a Martini glass.
- Whipped Topping: Add a generous amount of whipped topping. Gently stir the whipped topping into the martini.
- Garnish: Before serving, be sure to garnish with orange zest or a slice of orange.
3 Tips for an Orange Martini
- For a sweeter Orange Martini add 1 ounce of Orange Liqueur.
- Homemade whipped topping is the best as it will introduce a thicker appearance to the drink.
- As a comparison, the picture on the left is Applebee’s and mine is on the right. I used a store bought whipped topping – it was still delicious. But any time you can use homemade in my opinion is always better. Applebee’s version is generous with the whipped topping but I like to balance it with the actual Orange Martini Cocktail.
Thank You for Following Supper Plate
You May Also Enjoy
- Martini Shaker
- 2 oz. Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 oz. Light Cream
- 4 oz. Orange Juice no pulp
- 1 oz. Orange Liqueur optional for a sweeter martini
- Ice cubes
- Whipped Topping
- Orange Zest optional topping
- Orange slices optional topping
- Add ice to a Martini Shaker.
- Add all ingredients except the whipped topping.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Top with whipped topping. Gently stir whipped topping into the martini.
- Garnish with orange zest or a slice of orange.