Planning Super Bowl food is always fun! Pizza and Chicken Wings is a fantastic option; but how about combining the best of both worlds! This pizza includes all the wonderful ingredients found in Buffalo Chicken Wings. We use the Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wings Sauce – this is an authentic wing sauce as many are rather questionable that claim to be Buffalo! Shake boneless chicken in the wing sauce, add carrots, celery, blue cheese dressing on top of a pizza dough – top with cheddar cheese and bake. It is beyond delicious!
Super Bowl Cast Iron Skillet Authentic Buffalo Wing Blue Cheese Pizza
- 10 inch Cast Iron Skillet
- ½ cup Light Blue Cheese Dressing
- ½ cup Carrots diced
- ½ cup Celery diced
- 4 ounces Rotisserie Chicken cubed
- 2/3 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Whole Wheat Pizza dough - 14 ounces
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the cast iron skillet. Roll out pizza dough into desired size and place in the cast iron skillet. Let it rest for a few minutes.
- Add light blue cheese dressing as your sauce. Top with carrots and celery.
- Shake the cooked chicken in the Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce and add to the pizza. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 20 to 25-minutes.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese as the garnish and serve with extra blue cheese and Buffalo Wing Sauce to dip your pizza in!
Thank you for Following Supper Plate
Other Game Day Recipes You May Enjoy
A High Protein Super Bowl Buffalo Wing Dip (Keto Friendly)
It is Super Bowl Sunday with Buffalo Style Meatballs!
Buffalo Style Potatoes with Crumbled Blue Cheese Dressing
Super Bowl Cast Iron Skillet Authentic Buffalo Chicken Wing Pizza
Guinness Turkey Chili the Perfect Comfort Food!