At 87 cents a slice, enjoy a fresh, light Lemon Blueberry Cake topped with a Blueberry Glaze made in the microwave! You heard that right. My Pampered Chef Rockcrok EveryDay Pan makes the perfect cake in the microwave, stores the leftovers and cleans up easily. Perfect option for a hot summer day to enjoy a yummy dessert without turning on the oven! Plus you still get to enjoy the delicious lemon aroma from freshly squeezed lemons while the cake is baking in the microwave.
Would you like to make this cake with me in my kitchen? Read on for step by step instructions and a cooking video showing you how to make this cake in a Rockcrok! The recipe is from Pampered Chef and I modified the blueberry glaze. Otherwise it is their recipe! I am providing a recipe image and a link to the recipe. Let me know what you think of the recipe and our Rockcrok! Also would you like more cooking demos from my kitchen?
If you order anything from my personal Pampered Chef website I will earn a commission.
Cook with Me in My Kitchen
First you need the recipe that you can find on Pampered Chef Website and below. Then on to baking our cake!
How to Make Lemon Blueberry Cake
- Rinse and dry the fresh blueberries. Measure desired amount for the topping.
- Using the Citrus Press, juice 2 lemons into a medium size bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, olive oil, and sour cream with the lemon juice.
- Stir in the poppy seeds.
- Whisk in the Yellow Cake Mix.
- Brush a Rockcrok EveryDay Pan or Rockcrok Dutch Oven with olive oil.
- Pour the batter, using the Mix ‘n Scraper into the prepared Rockcrok.
- Top the batter with the prepared blueberries.
- Cover and cook in the microwave for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Remove and let sit for 10-minutes without the cover.
Time to Enjoy!
- Serve with a blueberry glaze of blueberry jam, fresh lemon juice and add water until desired consistency.
- Top a slice of Lemon Blueberry Cake with the Blueberry Glaze and add more fresh blueberries.
- To store any remaining cake, just place the cover on the Rockcrok!
- Makes 12 small servings.
Cleaning the Rockcrok
Just put it into the dishwasher! Or hand wash. Add some warm water and a little dish detergent to the Rockcrok. No need to soak. Using a dish cloth, wash the Rockcrok and then dry. Cleaning is a snap!
- We have a lot of quality products and pantry items available through my Pampered Chef website!
- My Facebook Page Cooking in Bernice’s Kitchen is a great way to stay in contact if you wish to follow my new adventure.
- On my YouTube Channel I am starting to share closed caption cooking videos and product reviews.
- I am authorized to sell Pampered Chef in the United States and will receive a commission if you order from my personal website.